1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT FOR MANUFACTURING DEFECTS
Please read this limited warranty carefully. To maintain your warranty, you will need to comply with the conditions stated here. This warranty is for manufacturing defects only and does not cover damages as a result of misuse.
- Please be sure to register your product at www.mopio.com/club to receive up to date warranty and product information.
- Your new product comes with 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty starts on the date of purchase. No warranty will be honoured without an original sales receipt. The warranty and financial responsibility of the manufacturer only applies to the products itself.
- Manufacturing defects include circumstances where the product has broken under normal use and no longer provides proper support. In any event you encounter a manufacturing defect, cease product usage immediately and contact customer service.
- Warranty applies only when the product is used as per intended use and purchased new from authorized channels. Proper usage of product consists of; 1) placement on a level surface where all legs touch the floor with an equal distribution of weight 2) product was not abused by the consumer, as defined by the manufacturer. This warranty does not constitute agreement to replace other parts.
- If the product fails due to manufacturing defects, the manufacturer will repair or replace at its discretion and reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement part will match existing pieces.
- In an event where further inspection of product is required by the manufacturer to determine a warranty claim, the transportation cost and/or removal cost is borne by the consumer.